Sunday, June 11, 2017

Lake Havasu

We were so excited to go to Lake Havasu this year! It's been an annual thing, but last year we couldn't go due to Rich being out of town for training and we were all so sad! It was a quick trip but we made the most of it. We were driving to a place that is crazy hot, but my kids are all bundled up like we're going to the Arctic :>)
One of the first things we did was head to Copper Canyon to go cliff jumping. My kids (except Sabrina!) love it.

 Brendan moved up to the middle rock this year. Not going to lie, it was completely freaking me out. It was really windy, and I didn't feel like he was jumping out far enough, but fortunately he didn't die. He started to climb up to the very top one and I put my foot down for that though. Not sure when I became the paranoid overprotective mom? That is HIGH though!!!
 They had a lot of fun on the boat with their friends.
I think tubing is their favorite thing to do on the boat!
 

 
Even the moms got out for a ride. Sean tried to throw us but we hang on. Barely :>)
I think this might be my favorite picture of the weekend!
 The next day we found a nice little beach and hung out there for awhile.  


These are some great women!!!
 
Always nice to spend some time with my hubby. Wish his neck felt better so he could do more!
 We made our way up to the London Bridge to get snow cones. Our usual stand was gone, which was sad!!! We tried another place which SAID "shaved ice" but was really just chunky snow cones. Then we found another hole in the wall which was better but still not as good as the original. The kids didn't seem to mind though!
 
We love the Nielsens! We left the end of the second day, but apparently Mike broke his foot jumping out of the boat the third day. Such a bummer :<( It was a great weekend aside from that though!

No comments: