Thursday, June 1, 2017

5th Grade Promotion

Brendan has completed elementary school and will start middle school in the fall. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN??? They had a nice ceremony at the school. 
 He got a bunch of awards! But not all of them lol. I went with him on his field trip a couple weeks ago. His teacher pulled me aside and said, "We give out a Student of the Year award in 5th grade, I just wanted to let you know that Brendan isn't getting it." I didn't know quite what to say to that! He went on to say that he was CLOSE, it mainly came down to quality of work (and I'm the first to admit that his handwriting is atrocious). I guess it's nice to know that he was close? Kind of a weird conversation though!



 Brendan and Hunter went through all of elementary school without ever being in the same class. They are still good friends though! With them both being in the GEMS program next year, hopefully that will change.

He really loved Mr. Bedley!

No comments: